- wipcipher – a tool to encode words using a Caesar shift.
- cubeclock – a stopwatch for Rubik's speed-cubing.
- die – an online die simulator for board games or generating a random number.
- echo – simply returns a string you give it, built to test school filtering.
- wipgobble – a small game featuring a magenta square with an appetite
- hextring – converts any string into a six-digit hexadecimal colour code.
- wipmirror – a Glype proxy installation.
- wiprandom – a more advanced lab.Die, for generating all kinds of random data.
- wipshade – a colour picker for six-digit colour codes.
- wipshift – the legendary fifteen puzzle.
- wipslidy – an alternative to typical presentation software.
wip = work in progress; the ones I'm slacking on.